The 15th of January our library system LUBcat will be closed down for updates. This means that our services will be limited. Unfortunately the system is still down the 16th of January. We are hoping it will go online again during the day.
You will be able to return your books, but you won't be able to borrow new ones or register a library account. The HT libraries will be open as usual and you will be able to read our books in the libraries, you can print, scan and copy.
In order to borrow at the Libraries of the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology, or one of the other 23 libraries at Lund University, you who are staff or student at Lund University, need to activate your LU card as library card. If you are not affiliated with Lund University you can get a different type of library card. These library cards are valid in all libraries at Lund University.
- If you need to know how to get a library card or how to activate your LU card as a library card, and want to read more about the lending conditions for the libraries at Lund University, you can click on Library card and lending conditions.
- Do you want to know if and for how long you can borrow our books and journals, you can find more information on the sub page Loan period. There we inform you about overdue fees as well.
- Pick up & return gives you information about how and where to pick up your ordered and return your borrowed books.
- There are some special conditions for course books compared to other books you can borrow at our libraries. More information can be found on Course books.
- If you, who are an active student or employee at the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology, need to borrow books or get hold of articles that can't be found at one of the libraries at Lund University, you can make an interlibrary loan. This means that you order books or articles from outside our library network. Our conditions for interlibrary loans and information about how to order this type of materials can be found on Interlibrary loans.
- Are you distance student at the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology? Then we offer a service of sending home your course books. Read more on Distance students.
- If you, who are an active student or employee at the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology, need to get access to talking books you will find more information on the page Reading and writing support.