Users have to log in to all the computers at the libraries at the HT Libraries (read about where you find them). For access to all avaliable resources and services, a personal ID (Student account or LUCAT - might have to be activated via the password portal) is needed.
What software can I use?
When logged in with your Student Account, the following software is available:
- Internet Explorer and Firefox (with Flash, Shockwave, Java)
- Microsoft Office 2010 (with PDF creator)
- Adobe Reader
- Stava Rex (spellcheck program for Swedish)
- Spell Right (spellcheck program for English)
- TorTalk (a program for reading talking books and getting texts read out loud)
You cannot save documents on the public computers, so remember to bring a USB stick or to email the documents to yourself before logging out.