Feel free to ask us for library support whenever you need it! We can assist you with everything from how to find a book, how to write references, how to find relevant subject databases, to one-to-one librarian sessions for support on how to find literature for your thesis.
- Go to writing & referencing to find our guide to academic writing and reference manangement, where you can find advice, tips and useful links and resources that can help you in your writing process.
- When you have finished your degree project and are looking for information on uploading your thesis go to student papers.
- Under the headline distance student you can find out about what we can do for you who are taking distance courses at the HT Faculties.
- For information about our support for you who have dyslexia, visual impairment, or other reading or writing disabilities go to reading & writing disabilities.
- Every subject at the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology is assigned a subject librarian and you can find out who is responsible for your subject in our Subject Guides. The subject guides are collections of useful links within the subject they deal with: journals, databases, books for example and they are created and updated by your subject librarians.
- If you want to know more about our reading rooms, student computers and group rooms at the libraries, go to study areas & computers.
- Every semester, in addition to our regular classes, we offer open teaching sessions in information seeking for all our students. No pre-registration is needed.
- To search for books, articles and other material, go to search. Our goal is to support you in your information seeking process, giving you the tools to find the information you need, whenever you need it during your studies.
- Under loans, you can find information about loans and lending conditions at the HT Libraries.