Accessibility of www.htbibl.lu.se
This website is run by the Libraries of the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.htbibl.lu.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is www.htbibl.lu.se?
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.}
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, but is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations as described below, please send us an email to webbadminhtbibl.luse.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or if we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact us at webbadminhtbibl.luse and let us know about the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
- Some elements do not use CSS to control the visual presentation of text, Success criteria 1.3.1 (Level A) Notions about the SC 1.3.1.
- Some images have null or empty alternative texts.
- Some <iframe> elements are without title.
- In some cases the hierarchical sequence of header levels is violated. The web pages should be marked with a hierarchical structure of headers and subheadings.
- Some links are not compliant with Swedish accessibility regulations. WCAG 2.4.4 (A)
- Some linked movie clips have no subtitles. WCAG 1.2.2 (A)
- Some PDF:s are not compliant with Swedish accessibility regulations. WCAG 1.4.3 (AA)
- The "Read more"-text is badly contrasted on some info boxes, we are working to rectify this issue.
We have recently changed the website layout and are planning to solve as many issues as possible during fall 2020.
How we tested this website
We have performed a self-assessment (internal testing) of htbibl.lu.se. We have used WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool for this test. The last assessment was made on 16 September 2020.