We offer support for you as teaching staff at the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology and for your students in their learning process. Ask us if you for example want to book a librarian for a teaching session in information searching, referencing and related subjects, if you wonder how to create stable and safe links to e-books or articles in e-journals in your online learning platform or if you need more information about copying permissions.
The HT Libraries' teaching activities are generally developed in close connection with each course representative at the faculties' disciplines. We create teaching plans with well defined goals and a progression from beginners' courses to Master's level (for every subject we are engaged in with teaching activities). A HT librarian's teaching session can, for example, contain information seeking, reference management or source criticism.
- On this page you will find more information about our teaching & learning services and if you want to book a teaching session for your students with your subject librarian you can use our form.
- In our subject guides, we have collected useful links to journals, databases and other resources relevant for your subject, and if you wonder who's your subject librarian check out our subject librarians list.
- Do your want to link to electronic articles in the online learning platform? See linking correctly for information about how to create safe and stable links that work on and off campus.
- Are you using course packs for your courses and are wondering whether you need to seek copyright permission for the texts you wish to copy? For information about copying and what you need to do if you want our assistance with applying for a permission, go to copying permissions.
- Other copyright queries, for example, concerning the usage of pictures in your publications or teaching materials, Creative Commons licenses, Open Access or copying regulations are discussed under the headline copyright.